Compare the stock winnings to three different scenarios and find the best to increase your profits.
From each scenarios you’ll obtain:
- Total Proceeds – Amount spent and earned
- Overall Gain (or Loss)
- Total Purchase
- Total Stop Losses
- Total Holds – Stocks not sold within four weeks
- Gross and Net Profit
- Annualized Return on Investment (AROI)
- Buy-Sell Signal
Determine the best entry strategy by selecting anyone of these Technical Filters:
- Zero Lag MACD
- Relative Vigor Index (RVI)
- Fisher Transforms
- Average Directional Index (ADX)
- Turbo – Proprietary filter derived from the exponential risk factor distribution of the stock
- Auto Filter Mode
Determine the best exit strategy by selecting anyone of these Technical Indicators:
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Weighted Moving Average (WMA)
- Sine Weighted Moving Average (SWMA)
- Auto Indicator Mode
Additional enhancements include finding the best Gain and Stop Loss values over periods up to one year.
Some of the features include:
- Free (add supported)
- $0.99 (Paid version)
- No subscription, no registration, no account
- Google Historical data
- Results in seconds
InstantStockMarketSimulatrFree is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-05. The program can be installed on Android.
InstantStockMarketSimulatrFree (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.